We facilitate immersive design sprints that focus on real-world problems and result in actionable insights and prototypes.
Design sprints are multi-step, facilitated working sessions that involve exploring and validating concepts with end-users through research and prototyping. A design sprint goes beyond our Design Thinking 101 workshops; we coach you through the application of the process to your real-world problem or project.
Clients in past sprints have tackled everything from refining and improving existing offerings to developing entirely new products or programs.
Offered as 2, 3, 4, and 5 day sessions.
Ready to solve your biggest challenge with a design sprint?
Who is it for?
- Teams kicking off a new project or program
- Managers who have a specific hypothesis to validate, question to answer, or product to launch
- Leaders who want to socialize a new approach to solving problems
- Rapid, lo-fidelity prototypes that can be tested with customers and users
- Actionable data informed by research and testing
- Internal stakeholder buy-in and enthusiasm
- Breakthrough solutions to real-world problems
The workshop brought back the “light” in how I think.
The user research and personas that Designing Insights delivered was inspiring, thoughtful, and thorough. It is a foundational piece of research for our project, and my team will refer to it for many months to come.
There was a buzz of excitement after our workshop. The facilitators’ knowledge and passion, combined with how they put it into action …. changed the way we’ll think about approaching and solving problems.
The workshop was spot-on and struck the perfect balance of theory and practice. My team walked away with a new-found appreciation for how to tackle more unstructured problems.