We facilitate immersive design sprints that focus on real-world problems and result in actionable insights and prototypes.
Design sprints are multi-step, facilitated working sessions that involve exploring and validating concepts with end-users through research and prototyping. A design sprint goes beyond our Design Thinking 101 workshops; we coach you through the application of the process to your real-world problem or project.
Clients in past sprints have tackled everything from refining and improving existing offerings to developing entirely new products or programs.
Offered as 2, 3, 4, and 5 day sessions.
Ready to solve your biggest challenge with a design sprint?
Who is it for?
- Teams kicking off a new project or program
- Managers who have a specific hypothesis to validate, question to answer, or product to launch
- Leaders who want to socialize a new approach to solving problems
- Rapid, lo-fidelity prototypes that can be tested with customers and users
- Actionable data informed by research and testing
- Internal stakeholder buy-in and enthusiasm
- Breakthrough solutions to real-world problems
Brava, women of Designing Insights! Your design thinking sessions with our staff were exciting, thought-provoking, and engaging. You’ve taught us the power of taking risks, learning through prototyping, and creatively imagining the future.
The workshop was spot-on and struck the perfect balance of theory and practice. My team walked away with a new-found appreciation for how to tackle more unstructured problems.
With Designing Insights’s expert coaching and guidance, I developed and led a productive, high-profile, all-day creative ideation session for a team at WHYY. They provided me with invaluable insights and advice that made the session a success.
Your workshop blew my mind! I’m grateful to have been introduced to your extraordinary design thinking praxis.