We facilitate immersive design sprints that focus on real-world problems and result in actionable insights and prototypes.
Design sprints are multi-step, facilitated working sessions that involve exploring and validating concepts with end-users through research and prototyping. A design sprint goes beyond our Design Thinking 101 workshops; we coach you through the application of the process to your real-world problem or project.
Clients in past sprints have tackled everything from refining and improving existing offerings to developing entirely new products or programs.
Offered as 2, 3, 4, and 5 day sessions.
Ready to solve your biggest challenge with a design sprint?
Who is it for?
- Teams kicking off a new project or program
- Managers who have a specific hypothesis to validate, question to answer, or product to launch
- Leaders who want to socialize a new approach to solving problems
- Rapid, lo-fidelity prototypes that can be tested with customers and users
- Actionable data informed by research and testing
- Internal stakeholder buy-in and enthusiasm
- Breakthrough solutions to real-world problems
You’ve given us transformative ideas, tools, and exercises we can use far beyond the workshop. This has already impacted how we do business, and gets at the very heart of what it means to be human-centered.
I’ve attended two workshops with the Designing Insights team. They were both extremely well organized and facilitated, and fun! Each workshop created space for us to lay aside institutional concerns … and (see) through visitors’ and users’ eyes.
Dana and team mindfully created the conditions for knowledge-sharing and community-building among our cohort of grantees. They skillfully coached the group through testing assumptions, learning through the act of making, and taking risks and experimenting.
The design thinking bootcamp was a turning point for my team. It solidified a way of working that is more open and transparent, and has given us a systematic and proven working method.