We facilitate bespoke design sprints that help you answer complex questions, align your team, and rapidly move your project forward.
A design sprint is a methodology and process for solving complex problems through designing, prototyping, and testing ideas with users. Clients in past sprints have tackled everything from refining and improving existing offerings to developing entirely new products or programs.
Our unique approach to sprints
We don’t follow a rigid, cookie-cutter process. Our sprints blend the latest industry practices and methods, customized to each client. We also incorporate tools from improv into our sprints to help build productive, creative, and collaborative teams.
Offered as 2, 3, and 4-day sessions.
Ready to solve your biggest challenge with a design sprint?
Who is it for?
- Leaders who have a big question to answer or specific hypothesis to validate
- Managers with a specific product or project to launch who want circumvent an endless cycle of meetings and develop a tangible prototype in less than a week
- Multidisciplinary teams with a complex, high-priority problem to solve
- A project owner who recognizes the importance of expert and unbiased facilitation
- Alignment among team members around product or project direction
- Concrete, actionable customer and user feedback
- Team momentum, focus, and excitement around the direction of your project or product
- Innovative solutions to problems
- Tangible prototypes of new processes, products, or features
The session was full of fun (everyone was laughing out loud) + energy + collaboration and super actionable takeaways. I had never related improv to the different phases of a design sprint, but this deep dive totally opened my mind.
Designing Insights taught us new techniques for identifying and prioritizing the right ideas/problems and validating them with real users. I highly recommend Dana if you’re looking to energize your team, understand users, and build better collaboration.
Design thinking makes you feel like a superhero. It’s empowering and deeply satisfying. Through my work with Designing Insights, I’ve learned how to build empathy, embrace the unknown, and foster effective communication.
The lessons learned from our crash course were many. Dana distilled the most important pieces of the process in a meaningful and impactful way … and instilled in us the power of taking design thinking beyond the workshop.