We facilitate bespoke design sprints that help you answer complex questions, align your team, and rapidly move your project forward.
A design sprint is a methodology and process for solving complex problems through designing, prototyping, and testing ideas with users. Clients in past sprints have tackled everything from refining and improving existing offerings to developing entirely new products or programs.
Our unique approach to sprints
We don’t follow a rigid, cookie-cutter process. Our sprints blend the latest industry practices and methods, customized to each client. We also incorporate tools from improv into our sprints to help build productive, creative, and collaborative teams.
Offered as 2, 3, and 4-day sessions.
Ready to solve your biggest challenge with a design sprint?
Who is it for?
- Leaders who have a big question to answer or specific hypothesis to validate
- Managers with a specific product or project to launch who want circumvent an endless cycle of meetings and develop a tangible prototype in less than a week
- Multidisciplinary teams with a complex, high-priority problem to solve
- A project owner who recognizes the importance of expert and unbiased facilitation
- Alignment among team members around product or project direction
- Concrete, actionable customer and user feedback
- Team momentum, focus, and excitement around the direction of your project or product
- Innovative solutions to problems
- Tangible prototypes of new processes, products, or features
Our team universally thought it was a great training — really different from the standard, boring day. We internalized a lot of the processes and are doing design thinking (now) in our projects.
You skillfully navigated the nuances of a complex project and infused energy, insights, and a collaborative spirit into the work. Thank you for the thoughtful and invaluable report synthesizing the learning, themes, and outcomes.
The amount of work we accomplished in the sprint would have taken months to do in most companies. The sprint left me with many new insights and techniques to quickly tackle the problem and iterate.
What a wonderful and transformative session! It revolutionized how I will approach all future projects. Dana is an authentic, engaging, and effective presenter, and she perfectly balanced active learning with lecturing.