We facilitate bespoke design sprints that help you answer complex questions, align your team, and rapidly move your project forward.
A design sprint is a methodology and process for solving complex problems through designing, prototyping, and testing ideas with users. Clients in past sprints have tackled everything from refining and improving existing offerings to developing entirely new products or programs.
Our unique approach to sprints
We don’t follow a rigid, cookie-cutter process. Our sprints blend the latest industry practices and methods, customized to each client. We also incorporate tools from improv into our sprints to help build productive, creative, and collaborative teams.
Offered as 2, 3, and 4-day sessions.
Ready to solve your biggest challenge with a design sprint?
Who is it for?
- Leaders who have a big question to answer or specific hypothesis to validate
- Managers with a specific product or project to launch who want circumvent an endless cycle of meetings and develop a tangible prototype in less than a week
- Multidisciplinary teams with a complex, high-priority problem to solve
- A project owner who recognizes the importance of expert and unbiased facilitation
- Alignment among team members around product or project direction
- Concrete, actionable customer and user feedback
- Team momentum, focus, and excitement around the direction of your project or product
- Innovative solutions to problems
- Tangible prototypes of new processes, products, or features
(The design sprint) showed me that design thinking can be learned, and there are steps to make innovation easier. Thanks for showing me I can come up with original and inspiring product ideas!
Dana brought passion, knowledge & creativity to the workshop. She understood our needs and culture, and challenged us in creative ways. We continue to use the tools and techniques to innovate at Atlassian.
Dana was an amazing host and facilitator. I highly recommend her virtual improv games session for both newbies and vet’s in design process facilitation.
Dana’s workshop was excellent — engaging, well facilitated, and relevant. She brought a high-level of content expertise with credibility and a great teaching style. It was a highlight of the program.