We facilitate bespoke design sprints that help you answer complex questions, align your team, and rapidly move your project forward.
A design sprint is a methodology and process for solving complex problems through designing, prototyping, and testing ideas with users. Clients in past sprints have tackled everything from refining and improving existing offerings to developing entirely new products or programs.
Our unique approach to sprints
We don’t follow a rigid, cookie-cutter process. Our sprints blend the latest industry practices and methods, customized to each client. We also incorporate tools from improv into our sprints to help build productive, creative, and collaborative teams.
Offered as 2, 3, and 4-day sessions.
Ready to solve your biggest challenge with a design sprint?
Who is it for?
- Leaders who have a big question to answer or specific hypothesis to validate
- Managers with a specific product or project to launch who want circumvent an endless cycle of meetings and develop a tangible prototype in less than a week
- Multidisciplinary teams with a complex, high-priority problem to solve
- A project owner who recognizes the importance of expert and unbiased facilitation
- Alignment among team members around product or project direction
- Concrete, actionable customer and user feedback
- Team momentum, focus, and excitement around the direction of your project or product
- Innovative solutions to problems
- Tangible prototypes of new processes, products, or features
Thanks to the sprint, I now have a deep understanding of design methods that hours of reading could not have given me. I’m inspired and better equipped to strengthen our institution, and prepared to hit the ground running
With Designing Insights’s expert coaching and guidance, I developed and led a productive, high-profile, all-day creative ideation session for a team at WHYY. They provided me with invaluable insights and advice that made the session a success.
What a wonderful and transformative session! It revolutionized how I will approach all future projects. Dana is an authentic, engaging, and effective presenter, and she perfectly balanced active learning with lecturing.
The lessons learned from our crash course were many. Dana distilled the most important pieces of the process in a meaningful and impactful way … and instilled in us the power of taking design thinking beyond the workshop.