This immersive experience equips your team with games and warm-ups to supercharge your virtual meetings, remote sprints, or in-person gatherings.
When you hear the term improv, you may think of stand-up comedy or ice-breakers. But by incorporating short, focused improv games into sprints, creative meetings, and workshops, you can build trust and flexibility, foster comfort with ambiguity, and spark a generative mindset.
Whether you work for a large, established institution or a scrappy start-up, it’s likely that you and your colleagues will need to adapt, communicate, and collaborate. The improv games and mindsets that we teach give you the skills to do this effectively, whether you are working as a distributed team or in-person.
Offered as 1.5-hour to half-day sessions.
Ready to supercharge your sprints and meetings with improv?
Who is it for?
- Team members who are looking for novel, fun, and innovative approaches to group facilitation
- Individual contributors who want to build specific skills and mindsets during sprints, meetings, and workshops
- Experienced sprint facilitators who want to take their facilitation to the next level
- No prior improv or theater experience is necessary
- Enhanced team communication and focus
- Amplified team creativity and divergent thinking
- Improved team agility
- Elevated team energy and excitement
- Increased team confidence in leading and playing games in future design sprints
The workshop brought back the “light” in how I think.
Our team universally thought it was a great training — really different from the standard, boring day. We internalized a lot of the processes and are doing design thinking (now) in our projects.
Dana was an amazing host and facilitator. I highly recommend her virtual improv games session for both newbies and vet’s in design process facilitation.