This immersive experience equips your team with games and warm-ups to supercharge your virtual meetings, remote sprints, or in-person gatherings.
When you hear the term improv, you may think of stand-up comedy or ice-breakers. But by incorporating short, focused improv games into sprints, creative meetings, and workshops, you can build trust and flexibility, foster comfort with ambiguity, and spark a generative mindset.
Whether you work for a large, established institution or a scrappy start-up, it’s likely that you and your colleagues will need to adapt, communicate, and collaborate. The improv games and mindsets that we teach give you the skills to do this effectively, whether you are working as a distributed team or in-person.
Offered as 1.5-hour to half-day sessions.
Ready to supercharge your sprints and meetings with improv?
Who is it for?
- Team members who are looking for novel, fun, and innovative approaches to group facilitation
- Individual contributors who want to build specific skills and mindsets during sprints, meetings, and workshops
- Experienced sprint facilitators who want to take their facilitation to the next level
- No prior improv or theater experience is necessary
- Enhanced team communication and focus
- Amplified team creativity and divergent thinking
- Improved team agility
- Elevated team energy and excitement
- Increased team confidence in leading and playing games in future design sprints
Dana and team mindfully created the conditions for knowledge-sharing and community-building while skillfully coaching the group through testing assumptions, learning through the act of making, taking risks, and experimenting.
Designing Insights taught us new techniques for identifying and prioritizing the right ideas/problems and validating them with real users. I highly recommend Dana if you’re looking to energize your team, understand users, and build better collaboration.
You skillfully navigated the nuances of a complex project and infused energy, insights, and a collaborative spirit into the work. Thank you for the thoughtful and invaluable report synthesizing the learning, themes, and outcomes.
There was a buzz of excitement after our workshop. The facilitators’ knowledge and passion, combined with how they put it into action …. changed the way we’ll think about approaching and solving problems.