This immersive experience equips your team with games and warm-ups to supercharge your virtual meetings, remote sprints, or in-person gatherings.
When you hear the term improv, you may think of stand-up comedy or ice-breakers. But by incorporating short, focused improv games into sprints, creative meetings, and workshops, you can build trust and flexibility, foster comfort with ambiguity, and spark a generative mindset.
Whether you work for a large, established institution or a scrappy start-up, it’s likely that you and your colleagues will need to adapt, communicate, and collaborate. The improv games and mindsets that we teach give you the skills to do this effectively, whether you are working as a distributed team or in-person.
Offered as 1.5-hour to half-day sessions.
Ready to supercharge your sprints and meetings with improv?
Who is it for?
- Team members who are looking for novel, fun, and innovative approaches to group facilitation
- Individual contributors who want to build specific skills and mindsets during sprints, meetings, and workshops
- Experienced sprint facilitators who want to take their facilitation to the next level
- No prior improv or theater experience is necessary
- Enhanced team communication and focus
- Amplified team creativity and divergent thinking
- Improved team agility
- Elevated team energy and excitement
- Increased team confidence in leading and playing games in future design sprints
The workshop brought back the “light” in how I think.
The design thinking bootcamp was a turning point for my team. It solidified a way of working that is more open and transparent, and has given us a systematic and proven working method.
There was a buzz of excitement after our workshop. The facilitators’ knowledge and passion, combined with how they put it into action …. changed the way we’ll think about approaching and solving problems.
I took Dana’s workshop at Google’s #SprintCon and left energized and refreshed. It was one of the best sessions at the conference. Dana has done a lovely job of taking classic improv games and linking them to key moments in…