Whether you need a professional facilitator for a virtual meeting or a leader for an in-person event, we can help.
We collaborate with you to design a program that works for your needs. We have worked with past clients to develop online team-building sessions, off-site retreats, multi-session classes, and in-person and remote coaching.
Let’s work together to design your next meeting or event.
Who is it for?
- Managers looking for highly skilled and neutral, unbiased facilitators to lead custom sessions
- Teams in need of targeted workshops at a key moments during a project lifecycle
- Leaders looking for unique, energizing sessions to offer at virtual conferences, online meetings, off-site gatherings, or team retreats
- Individual contributors who need support, coaching, and guidance around design thinking implementation
Topics we’ve covered:
- Improv Games for Design Sprints
- Improvisation for Team Building
- Creative Ideation Methods
- Customer Interview Techniques
- Journey Mapping for Customer Empathy
- Storytelling for Success
- Empathy-driven Mission Statements
I really enjoyed the pace of the design sprint. It never became boring or lecture-y! And I took away the power of flaring with no limits while brainstorming … this is where the great ideas appear.
What a wonderful and transformative session! It revolutionized how I will approach all future projects. Dana is an authentic, engaging, and effective presenter, and she perfectly balanced active learning with lecturing.
Brava, women of Designing Insights! Your design thinking sessions with our staff were exciting, thought-provoking, and engaging. You’ve taught us the power of taking risks, learning through prototyping, and creatively imagining the future.
(The design sprint) showed me that design thinking can be learned, and there are steps to make innovation easier. Thanks for showing me I can come up with original and inspiring product ideas!