Whether you need a professional facilitator for a virtual meeting or a leader for an in-person event, we can help.
We collaborate with you to design a program that works for your needs. We have worked with past clients to develop online team-building sessions, off-site retreats, multi-session classes, and in-person and remote coaching.
What kind of facilitation do you need?
Who is it for?
- Managers looking for highly skilled and neutral, unbiased facilitators to lead custom sessions
- Teams in need of targeted workshops at a key moments during a project lifecycle
- Leaders looking for unique, energizing sessions to offer at virtual conferences, online meetings, off-site gatherings, or team retreats
- Individual contributors who need support, coaching, and guidance around design thinking implementation
Topics we’ve covered:
- Improv Games for Design Sprints
- Improvisation for Team Building
- Creative Ideation Methods
- Customer Interview Techniques
- Journey Mapping for Customer Empathy
- Storytelling for Success
- Empathy-driven Mission Statements
Your organization NEEDS Dana. Her studied Design Thinking approach, blended with her expertise from years in the field, give her rare insight as a mentor, coach and leader. Your work will never be the same.
What an excellent and energizing online session. Check it out if you are looking to improve your Zoooooom/virtual game. #designthewayforward with #improv in your #toolkit!
Brava, women of Designing Insights! Your design thinking sessions with our staff were exciting, thought-provoking, and engaging. You’ve taught us the power of taking risks, learning through prototyping, and creatively imagining the future.
Thanks to the sprint, I now have a deep understanding of design methods that hours of reading could not have given me. I’m inspired and better equipped to strengthen our institution, and prepared to hit the ground running