Whether you need a professional facilitator for a meeting, or a leader for an off-site event, we can help.
We collaborate with you to design a program that works for your needs. We have worked with past clients to develop custom team-building sessions, off-site retreats, multi-session classes, and in-person and remote coaching.
What kind of facilitation do you need?
Who is it for?
- Managers looking for highly skilled and neutral, unbiased facilitators to lead custom sessions
- Teams in need of targeted workshops at a key moments during a project lifecycle
- Leaders looking for unique, energizing sessions to offer at meetings, off-sites, or retreats
- Individual contributors who need support, coaching, and guidance around design thinking implementation
Topics we’ve covered:
- Improv Games for Design Sprints
- Improvisation for Team Building
- Creative Ideation Methods
- Customer Interview Techniques
- Journey Mapping for Customer Empathy
- Storytelling for Success
- Empathy-driven Mission Statements
Our team universally thought it was a great training — really different from the standard, boring day. We internalized a lot of the processes and are doing design thinking (now) in our projects.
Dana and team mindfully created the conditions for knowledge-sharing and community-building while skillfully coaching the group through testing assumptions, learning through the act of making, taking risks, and experimenting.
Design thinking makes you feel like a superhero. It’s empowering and deeply satisfying. Through my work with Designing Insights, I’ve learned how to build empathy, embrace the unknown, and foster effective communication.
The session was full of fun (everyone was laughing out loud) + energy + collaboration and super actionable takeaways. I had never related improv to the different phases of a design sprint, but this deep dive totally opened my mind.