Whether you need a professional facilitator for a meeting, or a leader for an off-site event, we can help.
We collaborate with you to design a program that works for your needs. We have worked with past clients to develop custom team-building sessions, off-site retreats, multi-session classes, and in-person and remote coaching.
What kind of facilitation do you need?
Who is it for?
- Managers looking for highly skilled and neutral, unbiased facilitators to lead custom sessions
- Teams in need of targeted workshops at a key moments during a project lifecycle
- Leaders looking for unique, energizing sessions to offer at meetings, off-sites, or retreats
- Individual contributors who need support, coaching, and guidance around design thinking implementation
Topics we’ve covered:
- Improv Games for Design Sprints
- Improvisation for Team Building
- Creative Ideation Methods
- Customer Interview Techniques
- Journey Mapping for Customer Empathy
- Storytelling for Success
- Empathy-driven Mission Statements
The amount of work we accomplished in the sprint would have taken months to do in most companies. The sprint left me with many new insights and techniques to quickly tackle the problem and iterate.
Your workshop blew my mind! I’m grateful to have been introduced to your extraordinary design thinking praxis.
What a wonderful and transformative session! It revolutionized how I will approach all future projects. Dana is an authentic, engaging, and effective presenter, and she perfectly balanced active learning with lecturing.
Dana brought passion, knowledge & creativity to the workshop. She understood our needs and culture, and challenged us in creative ways. We continue to use the tools and techniques to innovate at Atlassian.