Whether you need a professional facilitator for a virtual meeting or a leader for an in-person event, we can help.
We collaborate with you to design a program that works for your needs. We have worked with past clients to develop online team-building sessions, off-site retreats, multi-session classes, and in-person and remote coaching.
What kind of facilitation do you need?
Who is it for?
- Managers looking for highly skilled and neutral, unbiased facilitators to lead custom sessions
- Teams in need of targeted workshops at a key moments during a project lifecycle
- Leaders looking for unique, energizing sessions to offer at virtual conferences, online meetings, off-site gatherings, or team retreats
- Individual contributors who need support, coaching, and guidance around design thinking implementation
Topics we’ve covered:
- Improv Games for Design Sprints
- Improvisation for Team Building
- Creative Ideation Methods
- Customer Interview Techniques
- Journey Mapping for Customer Empathy
- Storytelling for Success
- Empathy-driven Mission Statements
We had a great workshop with Designing Insights! I loved how design thinking was broken down into digestible steps, and the immediate “ahas” of how it can be applied to our work and personal lives.
You’ve given us transformative ideas, tools, and exercises we can use far beyond the workshops. This has already impacted how we do business, and gets at the very heart of what it means to be human-centered.
The workshop brought back the “light” in how I think.
The session was full of fun (everyone was laughing out loud) + energy + collaboration and super actionable takeaways. I had never related improv to the different phases of a design sprint, but this deep dive totally opened my mind.