Whether you need a professional facilitator for a virtual meeting or a leader for an in-person event, we can help.
We collaborate with you to design a program that works for your needs. We have worked with past clients to develop online team-building sessions, off-site retreats, multi-session classes, and in-person and remote coaching.
Let’s work together to design your next meeting or event.
Who is it for?
- Managers looking for highly skilled and neutral, unbiased facilitators to lead custom sessions
- Teams in need of targeted workshops at a key moments during a project lifecycle
- Leaders looking for unique, energizing sessions to offer at virtual conferences, online meetings, off-site gatherings, or team retreats
- Individual contributors who need support, coaching, and guidance around design thinking implementation
Topics we’ve covered:
- Improv Games for Design Sprints
- Improvisation for Team Building
- Creative Ideation Methods
- Customer Interview Techniques
- Journey Mapping for Customer Empathy
- Storytelling for Success
- Empathy-driven Mission Statements
Your workshop was both fun and practical! You got us moving and thinking about group dynamics and creativity in new ways, and I learned how to prime participants for each stage in the design process.
I learned several things that I can apply immediately, as well as professional virtual facilitation tips and strategies that I’ll carry forward for the rest of my career … talk about culture changing!
What a wonderful and transformative session! It revolutionized how I will approach all future projects. Dana is an authentic, engaging, and effective presenter, and she perfectly balanced active learning with lecturing.
Dana brought passion, knowledge & creativity to the workshop. She understood our needs and culture, and challenged us in creative ways. We continue to use the tools and techniques to innovate at Atlassian.