Whether you need a focused workshop on a specific topic, facilitation for a meeting, or coaching for your team, we can help.
We work with you to design a program that works for your needs. We have worked with past clients to develop off-site retreats, custom team building sessions, multi-session classes, and in-person and remote coaching.
Get started with your custom program.
Who is it for?
- Managers looking for highly skilled facilitators to lead custom sessions
- Teams in need of targeted workshops at a key moments during a project lifecycle
- Leaders looking for unique, energizing sessions to offer at meetings, off-sites, or retreats
- Individual contributors who need support, coaching, and guidance around design thinking implementation
- Improv Games for Design Sprints
- Improvisation for Team Building
- Creative Ideation Methods
- Customer Interview Techniques
- Journey Mapping for Customer Empathy
- Storytelling for Success
- Empathy-driven Mission Statements
I gained effective techniques for iterating ideas and soliciting useful feedback, and for exploring notions of belonging. The design sprint was not only well structured and organized, but tailored and customized for the institution and participants.
The user research and personas that Designing Insights delivered was inspiring, thoughtful, and thorough. It is a foundational piece of research for our project, and my team will refer to it for many months to come.
Brava, women of Designing Insights! Your design thinking sessions with our staff were exciting, thought-provoking, and engaging. You’ve taught us the power of taking risks, learning through prototyping, and creatively imagining the future.
You created a powerful and thoughtful day of learning that will stick. No matter where we were on the spectrum of understanding design thinking, we all learned a great deal about how generative the process can be in tackling complex,…