Whether you need a focused workshop on a specific topic, facilitation for a meeting, or coaching for your team, we can help.
We work with you to design a program that works for your needs. We have worked with past clients to develop custom team building sessions, off-site retreats, a series of classes, and in-person and remote coaching.
Get started with your custom program.
Who is it for?
- Individual contributors who need support, coaching, and guidance around design thinking implementation
- Teams that need a targeted workshop at a key moment during a project lifecycle
- Managers rolling out large-scale innovation initiatives
- Leaders looking for unique, energizing sessions to offer at meetings, off-sites, or retreats
- Refining and Innovating Solutions
- Customer Interview Techniques
- Strategic Future Visioning
- Journey Mapping for Customer Empathy
- Creative Ideation Methods
- Improvisation for Team Building
- Storytelling for Success
- Empathy-driven Mission Statements
The workshop brought back the “light” in how I think.
Designing Insights taught us new techniques for identifying and prioritizing the right ideas/problems and validating them with real users. I highly recommend Dana if you’re looking to energize your team, really understand your users, and build better collaboration between different…
Your organization NEEDS Dana. Her studied Design Thinking approach, blended with her expertise from years in the field, give her rare insight as a mentor, coach and leader. Your work will never be the same.
I gained effective techniques for iterating ideas and soliciting useful feedback, and for exploring notions of belonging. The design sprint was not only well structured and organized, but tailored and customized for the institution and participants.