Our Deep Dives allow you to delve into specific methods, tools, and mindsets, or focus exclusively on a discrete phase of a project. Whether you need a targeted workshop or a team-building session, we can help.
Offered as 1/2 day, 1 day, and 2 day sessions.
What can we help with?
- Creative Ideation Methods
- Improv for Team Building
- Customer Interview Techniques
- Journey Mapping for Customer Empathy
- Storytelling for Success
- Empathy-driven Mission Statements
Who is it for?
- Groups that need a targeted workshop at a key moment during a project lifecycle
- Leaders looking for unique, energizing sessions to offer at meetings
- Teams that already have some experience with human-centered design and want to go deeper into a specific tool, method, or mindset
I highly recommend Dana’s workshops to anyone who wants to improve how they relate and listen to audiences outside their institution and colleagues inside their organization.
The workshop taught me how to understand user needs in a definable, repeatable way… It was effective, fun, and enlightening. I was surprised how much we learned. There were so many great takeaways we will use going forward.
The workshop was spot-on and struck the perfect balance of theory and practice. My team walked away with a new-found appreciation for how to tackle more unstructured problems.
I’ve worked with Designing Insights to incorporate design thinking strategies into my organization and it has been an amazing and transformative experience.