In our design sprints, we lead you through a tailored engagement that focuses on your real-world project, and results in actionable insights and prototypes. Clients in past sprints have tackled everything from refining and improving existing offerings to developing entirely new products or programs.
Offered as 2 day, 3 day, and 4 day sessions.
Ready to solve your biggest challenge with a design sprint?
Who is it for?
- Teams kicking off a new project or program
- Managers who have a specific hypothesis to validate, question to answer, or product to launch
- Leaders who want to socialize a new approach to solving problems
- Rapid, lo-fidelity prototypes that can be tested with customers and users
- Actionable data informed by research and testing
- Internal stakeholder buy-in and enthusiasm
I’ve worked with Designing Insights to incorporate design thinking strategies into my organization and it has been an amazing and transformative experience.
With Designing Insights’s expert coaching and guidance, I led a productive, high-profile, all-day creative ideation session for a team at WHYY. They provided me with invaluable insights and advice that made the workshop session a success.
The workshop brought back the “light” in how I think.
The lessons learned from our crash course were many. Dana distilled the most important pieces of the process in a meaningful and impactful way … and instilled in us the power of taking design thinking beyond the workshop.