In our Design Thinking 101 introductory workshops, we ground your team in the essential skills and mindsets of design thinking and foster team building and collaboration. We’ll lead you through a full design cycle with a pre-assigned, hypothetical problem or “design challenge” as you learn and apply the design thinking process and unlock creativity and innovation in your team.
Offered as 1/2 day, 1 day, and 2 day sessions.
Let’s start planning your workshop.
Who is it for?
- Teams stuck doing things the same old way and seeking a new, “out-of-the-box” approach
- Managers who want to grow a customer-focused mindset among their staff
- Leaders looking for a practical toolkit for innovation, creativity, and problem solving
- An empathy-driven approach that puts customers at the center
- Proven approaches and tools to apply to complex business problems
- Stronger cross-team and cross-departmental collaboration
- Increased empathy towards customers and each other
I highly recommend Dana’s workshops to anyone who wants to improve how they relate and listen to audiences outside their institution and colleagues inside their organization.
With Designing Insights’s expert coaching and guidance, I led a productive, high-profile, all-day creative ideation session for a team at WHYY. They provided me with invaluable insights and advice that made the workshop session a success.
Design thinking makes you feel like a superhero. It’s empowering and deeply satisfying. Through my work with Designing Insights, I’ve learned how to build empathy, embrace the unknown, and foster effective communication.
The workshop brought back the “light” in how I think.