In our Design Thinking 101 introductory workshops, we ground your team in the essential skills and mindsets of design thinking and foster team building and collaboration. We’ll lead you through a full design cycle with a pre-assigned, hypothetical problem or “design challenge” as you learn and apply the design thinking process and unlock creativity and innovation in your team.
Offered as 1/2 day, 1 day, and 2 day sessions.
Let’s start planning your workshop.
Who is it for?
- Teams stuck doing things the same old way and seeking a new, “out-of-the-box” approach
- Managers who want to grow a customer-focused mindset among their staff
- Leaders looking for a practical toolkit for innovation, creativity, and problem solving
- An empathy-driven approach that puts customers at the center
- Proven approaches and tools to apply to complex business problems
- Stronger cross-team and cross-departmental collaboration
- Increased empathy towards customers and each other
I highly recommend Dana’s workshops to anyone who wants to improve how they relate and listen to audiences outside their institution and colleagues inside their organization.
The design thinking bootcamp was a turning point for my team. It solidified a way of working that is more open and transparent, and has given us a systematic and proven working method.
The workshop brought back the “light” in how I think.
I’ve worked with Designing Insights to incorporate design thinking strategies into my organization and it has been an amazing and transformative experience.