In our Design Thinking 101 introductory workshops, we ground your team in the essential skills and mindsets of design thinking and foster team building and collaboration. We’ll lead you through a full design cycle with a pre-assigned, hypothetical problem or “design challenge” as you learn and apply the design thinking process and unlock creativity and innovation in your team.
Offered as 1/2 day, 1 day, and 2 day sessions.
Be sure to review our Frequently Asked Questions.
Let’s start planning your workshop.
Who is it for?
- Executives who want to promote a customer-focused mindset in their organization
- Managers looking for a practical toolkit for building empathy and fostering creativity
- Individual contributors stuck doing things the same old way and seeking a fresh, “out-of-the-box” approach
- An empathy-driven approach that puts customer needs at the center
- Proven approaches and tools to apply to complex business problems
- Stronger cross-team and cross-departmental collaboration
There was a buzz of excitement after our workshop. Dana’s and Jennifer’s knowledge and passion, combined with the way they put it into action …. changed the way we will think about approaching and solving problems in the future.
The design thinking bootcamp was a turning point for my team. It solidified a way of working that is more open and transparent, and has given us a systematic and proven working method.
With Designing Insights’s expert coaching and guidance, I led a productive, high-profile, all-day creative ideation session for a team at WHYY. They provided me with invaluable insights and advice that made the workshop session a success.
The lessons learned from our crash course were many. Dana distilled the most important pieces of the process in a meaningful and impactful way … and instilled in us the power of taking design thinking beyond the workshop.