In our Design Thinking 101 introductory workshops, we ground your team in the essential skills and mindsets of design thinking and foster team building and collaboration. We’ll lead you through a full design cycle with a pre-assigned, hypothetical problem or “design challenge” as you learn and apply the design thinking process and unlock creativity and innovation in your team.
Offered as 1/2 day, 1 day, and 2 day sessions.
Let’s start planning your workshop.
Who is it for?
- Teams stuck doing things the same old way and seeking a new, “out-of-the-box” approach
- Managers who want to grow a customer-focused mindset among their staff
- Leaders looking for a practical toolkit for innovation, creativity, and problem solving
- An empathy-driven approach that puts customers at the center
- Proven approaches and tools to apply to complex business problems
- Stronger cross-team and cross-departmental collaboration
- Increased empathy towards customers and each other
The workshop Designing Insights developed and facilitated was a game-changer. Thanks for one of the most meaningful professional experiences I’ve had in a long time.
You’ve given us transformative ideas, tools, and exercises we can use far beyond the workshop. This has already impacted how we do business, and gets at the very heart of what it means to be human-centered.
Your organization NEEDS Dana. Her studied Design Thinking approach, blended with her expertise from years in the field, give her rare insight as a mentor, coach and leader … I can say from experience, your work will never be the…
The design thinking bootcamp was a turning point for my team. It solidified a way of working that is more open and transparent, and has given us a systematic and proven working method.