In our Design Thinking 101 introductory workshops, we ground your team in the essential skills and mindsets of design thinking and foster team building and collaboration. We’ll lead you through a full design cycle with a pre-assigned, hypothetical problem or “design challenge” as you learn and apply the design thinking process and unlock creativity and innovation in your team.
Offered as a 1/2 day, 1 day, or 2 day session.
Let’s start planning your workshop.
Who is it for?
- Teams stuck doing things the same old way and seeking a new, “out-of-the-box” approach
- Managers who want to grow a user-focused mindset among their staff
- Leaders looking for a practical toolkit for innovation, creativity, and problem solving
- A human-centered approach that puts customers at the center
- Proven approaches and tools to apply to complex business problems
- Stronger cross-team and cross-departmental collaboration
- Increased empathy towards users and each other
The design thinking bootcamp was a turning point for my team. It solidified a way of working that is more open and transparent, and has given us a systematic and proven working method.
The workshop Designing Insights developed and facilitated was a game-changer. Thanks for one of the most meaningful professional experiences I’ve had in a long time.
Design thinking makes you feel like a superhero. It’s empowering and deeply satisfying. Through my work with Designing Insights, I’ve learned how to build empathy, embrace the unknown, and foster effective communication.
The workshop was spot-on and struck the perfect balance of theory and practice. My team walked away with a new-found appreciation for how to tackle more unstructured problems.