Our bootcamps are longer and more in-depth than our intro workshops, allowing teams to build deeper fluency with design thinking methods. While our shorter Intro to Design Thinking workshops are typically focused on hypothetical problems, our Bootcamps focus on real-world problems relevant to your organization, and involve interacting directly with users.
The longer format allows team members to go deeper into each stage of the process, practice using more tools and methods, and consider how to apply design thinking to upcoming projects.
Offered as 2-day sessions.
Who is it for?
- Leaders who want to operationalize design thinking as a proven approach to solving complex problems
- Managers kicking off a new project who want to equip their team members with concrete skills and methods to be leveraged during the project
- Team members looking for expert guidance and coaching around how to apply design thinking to real-world problems
- Internal stakeholder buy-in and enthusiasm
- Increased team member confidence and skill level
- Lo-fidelity prototypes that can be tested with users, audience members, and customers
- Actionable data informed by research and testing
- Breakthrough solutions to real-world problems
Let’s start planning your bootcamp.
I’ve attended two workshops with Designing Insights. They were both extremely well organized, facilitated, and fun! Each session created space for us to lay aside institutional concerns … and (see) through visitors’ and users’ eyes.
The workshop was spot-on and struck the perfect balance of theory and practice. My team walked away with a new-found appreciation for how to tackle more unstructured problems.
Your organization NEEDS Dana. Her studied Design Thinking approach, blended with her expertise from years in the field, give her rare insight as a mentor, coach and leader. Your work will never be the same.
Dana and team created an itinerary for a workshop by listening to our needs; it felt personalized and fit well with the skills we wanted to develop. They are highly organized, personable, funny, and experienced with different types of companies.