Our bootcamps are longer and more in-depth than our intro workshops, allowing teams to build deeper fluency with design thinking methods. While our shorter Intro to Design Thinking workshops are typically focused on hypothetical problems, our Bootcamps focus on real-world problems relevant to your organization, and involve interacting directly with users.
The longer format allows team members to go deeper into each stage of the process, practice using more tools and methods, and consider how to apply design thinking to upcoming projects.
Offered as 2-day sessions.
Who is it for?
- Leaders who want to operationalize design thinking as a proven approach to solving complex problems
- Managers kicking off a new project who want to equip their team members with concrete skills and methods to be leveraged during the project
- Team members looking for expert guidance and coaching around how to apply design thinking to real-world problems
- Internal stakeholder buy-in and enthusiasm
- Increased team member confidence and skill level
- Lo-fidelity prototypes that can be tested with users, audience members, and customers
- Actionable data informed by research and testing
- Breakthrough solutions to real-world problems
Let’s start planning your bootcamp.
The amount of work we accomplished in the sprint would have taken months to do in most companies. The sprint left me with many new insights and techniques to quickly tackle the problem and iterate.
Your workshop blew my mind! I’m grateful to have been introduced to your extraordinary design thinking praxis.
What a wonderful and transformative session! It revolutionized how I will approach all future projects. Dana is an authentic, engaging, and effective presenter, and she perfectly balanced active learning with lecturing.
Dana brought passion, knowledge & creativity to the workshop. She understood our needs and culture, and challenged us in creative ways. We continue to use the tools and techniques to innovate at Atlassian.