Our bootcamps are longer and more in-depth than our intro workshops, allowing teams to build deeper fluency with design thinking methods. While our shorter Intro to Design Thinking workshops are typically focused on hypothetical problems, our Bootcamps focus on real-world problems relevant to your organization, and involve interacting directly with users.
The longer format allows team members to go deeper into each stage of the process, practice using more tools and methods, and consider how to apply design thinking to upcoming projects.
Offered as 2-day sessions.
Who is it for?
- Leaders who want to operationalize design thinking as a proven approach to solving complex problems
- Managers kicking off a new project who want to equip their team members with concrete skills and methods to be leveraged during the project
- Team members looking for expert guidance and coaching around how to apply design thinking to real-world problems
- Internal stakeholder buy-in and enthusiasm
- Increased team member confidence and skill level
- Lo-fidelity prototypes that can be tested with users, audience members, and customers
- Actionable data informed by research and testing
- Breakthrough solutions to real-world problems
Let’s start planning your bootcamp.
Dana and team created an itinerary for a workshop by listening to our needs; it felt personalized and fit well with the skills we wanted to develop. They are highly organized, personable, funny, and experienced with different types of companies.
With Designing Insights’s expert coaching and guidance, I developed and led a productive, high-profile, all-day creative ideation session for a team at WHYY. They provided me with invaluable insights and advice that made the session a success.
The workshop Designing Insights developed and facilitated was a game-changer. Thanks for one of the most meaningful professional experiences I’ve had in a long time.
What a wonderful and transformative session! It revolutionized how I will approach all future projects. Dana is an authentic, engaging, and effective presenter, and she perfectly balanced active learning with lecturing.