Our bootcamps are longer and more in-depth than our intro workshops, allowing teams to build deeper fluency with design thinking methods. While our shorter Intro to Design Thinking workshops are typically focused on hypothetical problems, our Bootcamps focus on real-world problems relevant to your organization, and involve interacting directly with users.
The longer format allows team members to go deeper into each stage of the process, practice using more tools and methods, and consider how to apply design thinking to upcoming projects.
Offered as 2-day sessions.
Who is it for?
- Leaders who want to operationalize design thinking as a proven approach to solving complex problems
- Managers kicking off a new project who want to equip their team members with concrete skills and methods to be leveraged during the project
- Team members looking for expert guidance and coaching around how to apply design thinking to real-world problems
- Internal stakeholder buy-in and enthusiasm
- Increased team member confidence and skill level
- Lo-fidelity prototypes that can be tested with users, audience members, and customers
- Actionable data informed by research and testing
- Breakthrough solutions to real-world problems
Let’s start planning your bootcamp.
We had a great workshop with Designing Insights! I loved how design thinking was broken down into digestible steps, and the immediate “ahas” of how it can be applied to our work and personal lives.
You’ve given us transformative ideas, tools, and exercises we can use far beyond the workshops. This has already impacted how we do business, and gets at the very heart of what it means to be human-centered.
The workshop brought back the “light” in how I think.
The session was full of fun (everyone was laughing out loud) + energy + collaboration and super actionable takeaways. I had never related improv to the different phases of a design sprint, but this deep dive totally opened my mind.