Our bootcamps are longer and more in-depth than our intro workshops, allowing teams to build deeper fluency with design thinking methods. While our shorter Intro to Design Thinking workshops are typically focused on hypothetical problems, our Bootcamps focus on real-world problems relevant to your organization, and involve interacting directly with users.
The longer format allows team members to go deeper into each stage of the process, practice using more tools and methods, and consider how to apply design thinking to upcoming projects.
Offered as 2-day sessions.
Who is it for?
- Leaders who want to operationalize design thinking as a proven approach to solving complex problems
- Managers kicking off a new project who want to equip their team members with concrete skills and methods to be leveraged during the project
- Team members looking for expert guidance and coaching around how to apply design thinking to real-world problems
- Internal stakeholder buy-in and enthusiasm
- Increased team member confidence and skill level
- Lo-fidelity prototypes that can be tested with users, audience members, and customers
- Actionable data informed by research and testing
- Breakthrough solutions to real-world problems
Let’s start planning your bootcamp.
There was a buzz of excitement after our workshop. The facilitators’ knowledge and passion, combined with how they put it into action …. changed the way we’ll think about approaching and solving problems.
I learned several things that I can apply immediately, as well as professional virtual facilitation tips and strategies that I’ll carry forward for the rest of my career … talk about culture changing!
You skillfully navigated the nuances of a complex project and infused energy, insights, and a collaborative spirit into the work. Thank you for the thoughtful and invaluable report synthesizing the learning, themes, and outcomes.
I gained effective techniques for iterating ideas and soliciting useful feedback, and for exploring notions of belonging. The design sprint was not only well structured and organized, but tailored and customized for the institution and participants.