In our virtual/remote and in-person introductory workshops, we ground your team in the essential skills and mindsets of design thinking and foster team building and collaboration. We’ll lead the group through a full design cycle with a pre-assigned, hypothetical problem or “design challenge” as they learn and apply the design thinking process.
Our most popular offering, the workshop allows participants to learn, apply, and socialize design thinking in a supportive environment.
Offered as 1/2 day or 1-day sessions.
Who is it for?
- Executives who want to promote a customer-focused mindset in their organization
- Managers looking for a practical toolkit for building empathy and fostering creativity
- Individual contributors stuck doing things the same old way and seeking a fresh, “out-of-the-box” approach
- An understanding of the important role that empathy plays in the development of products, services, and experiences
- Experience conducting interviews with users to successfully uncover goals and motivations
- Familiarity with synthesis tools for translating research into actionable insights
- Practice building rapid, lo-fidelity prototypes
- Proven approaches and tools for complex business problems
- Increased team collaboration
Let’s start planning your workshop.
Brava, women of Designing Insights! Your design thinking sessions with our staff were exciting, thought-provoking, and engaging. You’ve taught us the power of taking risks, learning through prototyping, and creatively imagining the future.
Your workshop was both fun and practical! You got us moving and thinking about group dynamics and creativity in new ways, and I learned how to prime participants for each stage in the design process.
What a wonderful and transformative session! It revolutionized how I will approach all future projects. Dana is an authentic, engaging, and effective presenter, and she perfectly balanced active learning with lecturing.
Designing Insights taught us new techniques for identifying and prioritizing the right ideas/problems and validating them with real users. I highly recommend Dana if you’re looking to energize your team, understand users, and build better collaboration.