In our virtual/remote and in-person introductory workshops, we ground your team in the essential skills and mindsets of design thinking and foster team building and collaboration. We’ll lead the group through a full design cycle with a pre-assigned, hypothetical problem or “design challenge” as they learn and apply the design thinking process.
Our most popular offering, the workshop allows participants to learn, apply, and socialize design thinking in a supportive environment.
Offered as 1/2 day or 1-day sessions.
Who is it for?
- Executives who want to promote a customer-focused mindset in their organization
- Managers looking for a practical toolkit for building empathy and fostering creativity
- Individual contributors stuck doing things the same old way and seeking a fresh, “out-of-the-box” approach
- An understanding of the important role that empathy plays in the development of products, services, and experiences
- Experience conducting interviews with users to successfully uncover goals and motivations
- Familiarity with synthesis tools for translating research into actionable insights
- Practice building rapid, lo-fidelity prototypes
- Proven approaches and tools for complex business problems
- Increased team collaboration
Let’s start planning your workshop.
The session was full of fun (everyone was laughing out loud) + energy + collaboration and super actionable takeaways. I had never related improv to the different phases of a design sprint, but this deep dive totally opened my mind.
Designing Insights taught us new techniques for identifying and prioritizing the right ideas/problems and validating them with real users. I highly recommend Dana if you’re looking to energize your team, understand users, and build better collaboration.
Design thinking makes you feel like a superhero. It’s empowering and deeply satisfying. Through my work with Designing Insights, I’ve learned how to build empathy, embrace the unknown, and foster effective communication.
The lessons learned from our crash course were many. Dana distilled the most important pieces of the process in a meaningful and impactful way … and instilled in us the power of taking design thinking beyond the workshop.