In our virtual/remote and in-person introductory workshops, we ground your team in the essential skills and mindsets of design thinking and foster team building and collaboration. We’ll lead the group through a full design cycle with a pre-assigned, hypothetical problem or “design challenge” as they learn and apply the design thinking process.
Our most popular offering, the workshop allows participants to learn, apply, and socialize design thinking in a supportive environment.
Offered as 1/2 day or 1-day sessions.
Who is it for?
- Executives who want to promote a customer-focused mindset in their organization
- Managers looking for a practical toolkit for building empathy and fostering creativity
- Individual contributors stuck doing things the same old way and seeking a fresh, “out-of-the-box” approach
- An understanding of the important role that empathy plays in the development of products, services, and experiences
- Experience conducting interviews with users to successfully uncover goals and motivations
- Familiarity with synthesis tools for translating research into actionable insights
- Practice building rapid, lo-fidelity prototypes
- Proven approaches and tools for complex business problems
- Increased team collaboration
Let’s start planning your workshop.
The session was full of fun, laughter, energy, collaboration, and actionable takeaways. And the improv games cards totally opened my mind and are the latest weapons in my workshop toolkit!
The lessons learned from our crash course were many. Dana distilled the most important pieces of the process in a meaningful and impactful way … and instilled in us the power of taking design thinking beyond the workshop.
We had a great workshop with Designing Insights! I loved how design thinking was broken down into digestible steps, and the immediate “ahas” of how it can be applied to our work and personal lives.
I gained effective techniques for iterating ideas and soliciting useful feedback, and for exploring notions of belonging. The design sprint was not only well structured and organized, but tailored and customized for the institution and participants.