In our virtual/remote and in-person introductory workshops, we ground your team in the essential skills and mindsets of design thinking and foster team building and collaboration. We’ll lead the group through a full design cycle with a pre-assigned, hypothetical problem or “design challenge” as they learn and apply the design thinking process.
Our most popular offering, the workshop allows participants to learn, apply, and socialize design thinking in a supportive environment.
Offered as 1/2 day or 1-day sessions.
Who is it for?
- Executives who want to promote a customer-focused mindset in their organization
- Managers looking for a practical toolkit for building empathy and fostering creativity
- Individual contributors stuck doing things the same old way and seeking a fresh, “out-of-the-box” approach
- An understanding of the important role that empathy plays in the development of products, services, and experiences
- Experience conducting interviews with users to successfully uncover goals and motivations
- Familiarity with synthesis tools for translating research into actionable insights
- Practice building rapid, lo-fidelity prototypes
- Proven approaches and tools for complex business problems
- Increased team collaboration
Let’s start planning your workshop.
Dana’s workshop was excellent — engaging, well facilitated, and relevant. She brought a high-level of content expertise with credibility and a great teaching style. It was a highlight of the program.
I took Dana’s workshop at Google’s #SprintCon and left energized and refreshed. It was one of the best conference sessions. Dana has done a lovely job of taking classic, super-fun improv games and linking them to key moments in design…
The lessons learned from our crash course were many. Dana distilled the most important pieces of the process in a meaningful and impactful way … and instilled in us the power of taking design thinking beyond the workshop.
The workshop Designing Insights developed and facilitated was a game-changer. Thanks for one of the most meaningful professional experiences I’ve had in a long time.