We facilitate immersive design sprints that focus on real-world problems and result in actionable insights and prototypes.
Design sprints are multi-step, facilitated working sessions that involve exploring and validating concepts with end-users through research and prototyping. A design sprint goes beyond our Design Thinking 101 workshops; we coach you through the application of the process to your real-world problem or project.
Clients in past sprints have tackled everything from refining and improving existing offerings to developing entirely new products or programs.
Offered as 2, 3, 4, and 5 day sessions.
Ready to solve your biggest challenge with a design sprint?
Who is it for?
- Teams kicking off a new project or program
- Managers who have a specific hypothesis to validate, question to answer, or product to launch
- Leaders who want to socialize a new approach to solving problems
- Rapid, lo-fidelity prototypes that can be tested with customers and users
- Actionable data informed by research and testing
- Internal stakeholder buy-in and enthusiasm
- Breakthrough solutions to real-world problems
There was a buzz of excitement after our workshop. The facilitators’ knowledge and passion, combined with how they put it into action …. changed the way we’ll think about approaching and solving problems.
Our team universally though it was a great training — really different from the standard, boring day. We internalized a lot of the processes and are doing design thinking (now) in our projects.
I’ve attended two workshops with the Designing Insights team. They were both extremely well organized and facilitated, and fun! Each workshop created space for us to lay aside institutional concerns … and (see) through visitors’ and users’ eyes.
Design thinking makes you feel like a superhero. It’s empowering and deeply satisfying. Through my work with Designing Insights, I’ve learned how to build empathy, embrace the unknown, and foster effective communication.